Monday, January 17, 2011

Balloons and beautiful people

Well hello my darlings,

Thanks for BTB-ing over here to my blog. This weekend we hosted a fabulous birthday celebration for my darling von Frixonburg. FB, as I like to call her, is a darling friend with, like me, endless energy. Here are a few snaps from the celebration:















I can't decide what my favorite part of throwing a celebration is 1) setting up for the celebration, 2) having the actual celebration, or 3) the memories. I probably enjoy the look back the most.

Why-oh-why do balloons make a party that much better? I bought 2-dozen balloons from the Balloon Saloon in Tribeca a couple of miles away from my casa in the West Village. Needless to say 2-dozen balloons do not fit in the back of a cab, so it was a subway adventure of a lifetime for me! I loved it! Everyone gave me a smile, from the grouchiest grouch to the otherwise sleepy passenger.

Maybe this DID should start a party planning business? Hmmmm.

This post is dedicated to friendship and all the lovely things that come along with it.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and I can only imagine the looks you got from fellow subway passengers. Only in New York.

    http://popculturemyth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete