Thursday, September 15, 2011

When the darkness falls, you'll be all that I need

Last night during my evening jog, I discovered a group of tango dancers and oh boy did I wish I knew how to tango. The scene was perfect...the sun was setting, music was playing, and they were doing my favorite thing...SWAYING.


They danced under this pavilion.


And as the sun set I realized that I was NOT in the mood to jog and that these tango dancers had saved me from a grueling activity.


For the record, I know I've said this before, but I'm not a swoon girl. I don't believe that everything retro is to-die-for. I don't think that Kate Spade is the best brand ever! And I don't make random statements indicating over-the-top pleasure. But I do think that men and women dancing tango is breathtakingly beautiful. Just imagine one of the women whispering in the ear of her partner and saying, "I'm going to move to your beat, wherever it may lead me." SWOON. OK, I swooned, leave it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment