Monday, October 24, 2011

Before I die...

I discovered an interesting project in Brooklyn Heights this morning.  I was there picking up this guy, when I stumbled upon this giant chalkboard of self promises. Love it.


Have you seen this before? Is this old news? As we walked by I chuckled to myself, because I was reminded of my friend Kate. Kate has told me many times about her bucket list and each time I've responded with the same thing, "You're too young for a bucket list."

Well, I stand corrected. Perhaps we are never to young to think about the things we wish to achieve.



I was a bit flustered as I had my hands full, but I was able to jot down my wish. I wrote, "Learn more."And, well, I meant it.


Everybody stopped, stood, and observed. Some participated.

No comments:

Post a Comment